API Ammonia Aquarium Test Strips
Today's savings: 35%
Ads by Google
Ships to Canada
API® Ammonia Test Strips
The API Ammonia Aquarium Test Strips are an ideal aquarium testing product to use that helps you to determine salt content in the pond or aquarium water instantly. You can also use these aquarium test strips to read ammonia levels ranging from 0 to 6ppm. This is probably the most precise way of detecting ammonia presence in the fresh water.
- Easy to use
- Reads ammonia level
- Correct readings
Purpose and Benefits:
The quick and accurate way to test for the presence of ammonia. This kit reads 0-6 ppm of ammonia. Desiccant-lined tube, with snap-tight cap, provides maximum moisture protection for accurate results.
- Highly precise color charts
- Dip directly into aquarium – no separate vial needed
- Includes information on how to correct unsafe water conditions
- 25 strips
- For fresh and salt water
Directions for use:
- Read directions thoroughly before testing
- Dip strip directly into aquarium for 5 seconds
- Remove with pad face up, and hold strip level for 60 seconds
- Do not shake off excess water
- Compare to color chart on tube
No written customer reviews for this item. Be the first!