Beckett Waterfall Pump
The Beckett Waterfall Pumps feature wet rotor/wet bearing technology. The pumps are energy efficient, handle large particles, and can be used horizontally or vertically. They cycle about 3,500 gallons of water per hour, and are designed for extra large fountains and waterfalls.
- 15' Power cord.
- Pumps 3500 gallons per hour.
- New, longer life wet rotor.
- Ideal for large waterfalls in your outdoor water gardens.
- Water-cooled motor.
- Energy efficient.
3500 GPH - 2.5
5000 GPH - 4
3500 GPH - 3560
5000 GPH - 5000
3500 GPH - 300
5000 GPH - 445
3500 GPH - 23.1'
5000 GPH - 25'
3500 GPH - 1-1/2" FPT/ 2" MPT outlet
5000 GPH - 1-1/2" FPT/2" MPT outlet
- To reduce risk of electrical shock, be certain that pump is connected only to a properly grounded, grounding-type receptacle.
- The National Electric Code requires that a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) be used in the branch circuit supplying fountain pumps and other pond equipment.
- Do not remove grounding pin from the plug.
- Do not connect to any voltage other than that shown on the pump.
- Always disconnect from power outlet before handling pump or putting your hands into the water.
- Do not let pump run dry.
- Operate in non-heated fresh water only.
- Do not remove the pump by pulling the power cord.
- Power cord cannot be replaced; pump should be discarded if any cord damage occurs.
- Ensure that the electrical cord loops below the electrical outlet to form a “Drip Loop” to prevent water from running down the cord into the electrical outlet.