Brightwell BlackWater for Biotope Aquaria
The Brightwell BlackWater for Biotope Aquaria helps establish similar water conditions to those found in blackwater rivers, many of which are home to important aquarium fishes and plants. This conditioner can be used to help simulate the onset of the rainy season for encouragement of fish spawning. The mix offers humic substances (humic and fulvic acid), complex bio-organic molecules that are known to increase the availability of important nutrients to plants, potentially enhancing the effectiveness of plant nutrient solutions in aquaria.
· Formulated utilizing extensive research on aquatic plant nutrient requirements and riverine water chemistry
· Effective and long lasting
· Add 5 ml (1 capful) of BlackWater per 20 US-gallons (75.7 L) of aquarium water for weekly use
· For daily use add 6 drops per 20 US-gallons and adjust dosing volume after 3 - 5 weeks as needed
· As a spawning aid, increase basic daily dosage to 6 drops per 10 US-gallons (37.9 L)
Purified water, Humic acid, Fulvic acid, Niacin, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin