Brightwell Extrax Phos Absorption Media
Brightwell Extrax Phos Absorption Media helps provide rapid filtering results, and may be used on an on-going basis as part of a sensible nutrient-control program for your aquarium. The media promotes reactivity and efficiency by maximizing contact time and minimizing the tendency to pack and channel water.
- Advanced adsorbent made from phosphate and silicate
- The spherical shape and porosity of the media helps maximize the reactive surface area
- Outperforms all competing non-spherical phosphate-adsorbent media
- Recommended usage is 2 g of Extrax Phos per 1 US-gallon (3.8 L) in aquarium; 600 grams will adsorb up to 20 mg/L phosphate in 300 US-gallons (1,136 L)
- Does not release phosphate, silicate, or soluble compounds into aquarium system
- Safe for use in all freshwater and marine aquaria, including freshwater planted systems and reef systems
- Prior to first use, rinse each 600 grams of Extrax Phos in ½ US-gallon of purified water, then discard water
Keep out of reach of children. Extrax Phos material may become hot when first immersed in water.