Eco Labs Herbtana Freshwater Treatment
The Eco Labs Herbtana Freshwater Treatment is a great 100% natural expellant for parasitic diseases. This conditioner offers a chemical-free treatment that is effective against parasitic diseases such as white spot (Ich), costia, flukes (gill & skin), trichodina, chilodonella, and oodinium. This unique, herbal, immune-enhancing stimulant supports the fish's immune system, and drives off excess parasites.
· Helps to drive pathogenic bacteria off the fish
· Stimulates and accelerates regeneration of damaged tissue
· Natural dual-action treatment for fresh or saltwater aquariums
· Shake well before using
· Remove any carbon and/or zeolite from filters
· Keep biological filters operational.
· Add 1 mL per 5 gal. (19 L) daily for 10 days, or add 1 tsp. (5 mL) per 25 gal. (95 L) daily for 10 days
· In severe cases, a longer treatment period may be required until visible results are achieved
· MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana is safe for all aquatic life
· It is a great aid to use when acclimating fish to a new environment
· MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana has a shelf life of 2 years, provided it is kept at room temperature and stored in its original bottle
Do not allow to freeze