Hikari USA ICH-X SW Ich Treatment
Aquarium Solutions® Ich-X® SW is a convenient, pre-diluted, formulation of formalin (37 formaldehyde solution) which is a universally recognized as an effective medications for the treatment and control of diseases in saltwater aquarium fishes caused by fungi, protozoa and certain metazoans. When used as directed Aquarium Solutions® Ich-X® SW will control or prevent diseases of fishes caused by the following disease organisms: Ciyptocaiyon (saltwater "ich"), Amyhcdinium, the common external fungal infections, certain external bacterial infections and diseases caused by monogenea and digenea.
- Proprietary properties help protect corals
- Clear formulation won't stain or discolor corals or tank silicon
- Treats disease conditions caused by Marine Ich, Marine Fungi, Protazoans, Flukes
- Can be used in aquarium systems containing invertebrates such as shrimp, crayfish, or snails, however, you must observe the reactions of these organisms
- Solution is stable for an indefinte period if kept in its original containe and stored away from extreme heat and cold
16 Oz (treats 960 gallons)