Ista Disposable Cartridge CO2 88g Supply Set
A wonderful product for beginners and Nano Tanks, the Ista Disposable Cartridge CO2 88g Supply Set is crafted for lasting performance. Its design helps it adapt easily to any kind of tank, even plug and play tanks. It is also great for low light tanks, with low demands for CO2. You just need to place the CO2 diffuser to the very bottom of the tank to achieve the best CO2 diffusing effect.
- Disposable CO2 cartridge makes it convenient of refilling it.
- Includes a supporting rack which provides elegance and easy installation.
- Top quality CO2 pressure regulator provides easy and precise CO2 supply.
- Quality acrylic diffuser provides the best diffusing effect
- Very ideal for nano tanks.
1) Make sure that the regulator valve is closed. (knob valve turned fully clockwise)
2) Thread the regulator to the CO2 cartridge and hand tighten until the valve pierces the cylinder (snug fit) (A)
3) Cut the required length of hosing to connect the regulator & diffuser as illustration. (B) The supporting rack can be standing or hanging. (measure/ calculate length of hose required according to where you will be placing the CO2 cartridge and bubble counter).
4) Open the bubble counter take out the ceramic, fill it up with water and then close it. Hand tighten. (C)
5) To connect the CO2 pipe and pipe holder as illustration (D) to prevent air pipe banded. Place CO2 diffuser inside the tank. Maximum CO2 diffusion is achieved by placing CO2 diffuser at the bottom of the tank.
6) Once everything is set up, slowly open the regulator until you see bubbles. Adjust the dosing rate to fits the good CO2 level of your planted tank. It is strongly recommended to put ISTA CO2 indicator to monitor CO2 level.
Once the CO2 cartridge becomes empty it must be removed and replaced, before doing so, make sure to release all the air from the bottle than close the regulator valve. CO2 cartridge provided with this kit is disposable and recyclable, therefore, please dispose of it responsibly. As CO2 cartridge empties, the pressure will lower and periodic adjustments to the bubble rate maybe required.
1 cartridge (88g) full weight pressurized CO2 liquid 1 cartridge supporting rack 1 CO2 regulator 1 (2 in 1) CO2 diffuser & bubble counter 1 flexible tube