Ista Water Plant Pressue Reduced CO2 Supply Set
Ista Water Plant Pressue Reduced CO2 Supply Set is designed for great functionality and its safety standards are approved by Technical Inspection Association (TUV). This product ensures the most even and delicate CO2 diffusing effect with its unique and top quality ceramic. Its offers the most reliable function of stopping back flow with the help of the stainless spring design check valve. In addition, the air tube bursting is avoided thanks to the fastening node. The aluminum CO2 flow regulator provides easy assembling, constant and reliable CO2 dosing rate.
- Stylish design brings additional elegancy to any aquarium set up.
- Features a seamless aluminum CO2 cylinder.
- Its Supporting base keeps CO2 cylinder in position to avoid damage.
- Pressure reduced CO2 regulator assures constant and reliable CO2 injection.
- Aluminum CO2 flow regulator provides easy assembling.
1) To assemble the supporting base as illustrated (A), hold down plastic hook and attach it to either of the two openings. The diameter of CO2 cylinder will determine which opening is best suited. Place the CO2 cylinder in the support as illustrated (B) To protect cylinder from tipping over and damaging the regulator.
2) Before installing the regulator, make sure the on/off valve of the cylinder and the regulator are off. Thread the regulator to the cylinder and hand tighten it only. (C)
3) Cut the CO2 pipe to your required length and connect the pressure reduced regulator, check valve, bubble counter & diffuser as illustrated (B).
4) To connect the CO2 hose to the pressure reduced regulator as illustrated (D), unscrew the nut, the CO2 hose connects through the nut. Then screw the nut back to the regulator, which will prevent the hose from loosening from the regulator.
5) Make sure the check valve is connected in right direction as illustrated (E) follow the triangle on the check valve to find the inlet and outlet connection. To push the tube to the bottom of fittings, turn the fastening node clockwise and hand tighten to secure the tubes to prevent CO2 from bursting out. Open the bubble counter to fill it up with water as illustrated (F) for bubble counter reading. Connect the hose by following the arrow on side as inlet/outlet connection. Push the hose all the way to the end of the fittings. Turn the fastening node clockwise and hand tighten to secure the hose to prevent the CO2 from bursting out. Bubble counter can be either placed by hanging on the aquarium or used with the suction.
6) Connect the ceramic diffuser as illustrated (G). Place the diffuser inside the aquarium. (Maximum CO2 diffusion is achieved by placing CO2 diffuser at the bottom of the aquarium). It is common to see bubble clogging around the diffuser during the initial use. After 24 hours, this will disappear.
7) After all the components are installed as illustrated (B); turn on the on/off valve (keep it on), slowly open the regulator until the bubbles are released from diffuser. Adjust the bubble rate as required. The initial recommendation is 1 bubble per second.
Aluminum CO2 cylinder is refillable; please consult a CO2 refilling station. (Do not refill it yourself). How to take off the regulator from the CO2 cylinder Turn off the on/off valve of the CO2 cylinder and release the remaining CO2 by open the regulator, then hand loosing the regulator from CO2 cylinder. (Do not use any tools). NOTE: WHEN REFILLING CYLINDER, GASKET (included) MUST BE USED BY PLACING IT OVER THE CYLINDER VALVE!
1 cylinder (0.82L) full weight pressurized CO2 liquid 1 cylinder supporting base 1 CO2 regulator 1 CO2 bubble counter 1 CO2 diffuser 1 spring check valve 1 Flexible tube