Endich Inc. Copper Power Green Treatment For Freshwater Aquariums
Copper Power Green is a solution of copper, nickel, and zinc complexes designed for the treatment of ich, fungus, and external parasites in freshwater aquariums. Copper, nickel, and zinc are, by themselves, extremely toxic to fish and are therefore, not practical for application in aquariums. It has a unique chelating agent that has the ability to de-toxify the metals as far as fish are concerned but the metallic solution remains toxic towards disease producing organisms. It stays in solution at full strength (not removed by carbon filtration) harmlessly for many months.
· Does not discolor or cloud aquarium water
· High metallic content eliminates diseases quickly and completely
· No need to discontinue filtration during treatment
· Not removed by carbon filtration
· One dose offers protection for months
· Safe with all species of fish including tetras and scaleless fishes