Seachem CupriSorb Copper Remover
CupriSorb is a narrow spectrum, synthetic adsorbent based filter material for removing copper and heavy metals from either freshwater or marine water. Different from other comparable copper removers, this is a powerful chelated resin. Others merely cation-exchange resins, which is ineffective in saltwater aquariums.
· Extracts all types of copper, including chelated copper
· Turns a deep blue-black color when no longer effective; you can regenerate at this time (if desired) or discard
· If placed in continuous service, CubriSorb will gradually extract even precipitated copper
· Makes invertebrate culture possible in tanks previously heavy polluted with copper
· Can be used in a canister filter, chemical filtration module, box filter, or any high flow area of a trickle filter
· Also removes other heavy metals such as: cadmium, iron, nickel, zinc, cobalt, and manganese