Seachem PhosGuard Phosphate Control
The Seachem PhosGuard Phosphate Control helps to rapidly remove phosphate and silicate from marine and freshwater aquaria. The PhosGuard™ is highly porous, and offers high capacity and bead-shaped for optimum water-flow. PhosGuard is spherical, and the shape allows for maximum water flow through the media.
• Media must be in contact with the water
• Helps remove impurities from the water
• The granular phosphate removers can become compacted, thus dramatically limiting their capacity to remove phosphate
• Effective and long-lasting
• Not recommended for phosphate buffered freshwater
• For best results, PhosGuard™ should be placed so as to maximize the flow of water through it
• Use 250 ml (~1 cup) for every 300 L (75 gallons)
May generate heat on initial contact with water. Pre-wet by adding to a double volume of freshwater (e.g. 250 ml of product in 500 ml water), followed by rinse.