Current USA SunPaq Dual Actinic Aquarium Compact Fluorescent Lamp
Don't gamble on performance. Every SunPaq lamp is handcrafted with the best components and phosphors and rigorously tested, setting a new standard in compact fluorescent lighting. They feature the highest lumen per watt output of any other compact fluorescent lamp, which means higher growth and less power. Current USA uses dual phosphor technology, which can combine color combinations in a simple lamp that change the underwater world.
Dual Actinic: The first lamp ever produced to incorporate dual phosphor technology. 50% of the lamp emits super actinic light at 460nm, the other 50% emits actinic 03 light at 420nm. An excellent lamp for optimum color rendition and high coral and invertebrate growth.
- Handcrafted with durable 2mm glass tubes, hand-blown and pressurized with pure argon to create the perfect environment for energizing the lamp phosphors
- 18 carat gold-plated pins ensure excellent conductivity and reduce failure due to corrosion
- Phillips Brand lamp filament provides the right amount of kick to fire the lamp and maintain high lumen output
- Uses a proprietary blend of phosphors from Nichia to produce eye popping colors and superior lumen maintenance
- 90 day manufacturer warranty
18 watt: 10.5"L x 1.75"W x 1"H
32 watt: 12.5"L x 1.75"W x 1"H
40 watt: 16.75"L x 1.75"W x 1"H
65 watt: 21.25"L x 1.75"W x 1"H
96 watt: 33.5"L x 1.75"W x 1"H